Vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendors

All those folks planning to vend in Glendale please get your forms in to me as soon as possible. I want to start laying out the room plus I will need to have the set up approved by the fire marshall by May 12.
    Thanks
    Denny Lockmon
    Vendor chairman

How many vendors have reserved spots?? Thanks

Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
    1961 Hawk
    1964 Convertable
    1967 Avanti
    1961 Lark 2 door
    1950 Commander Starlight

Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
    1961 Hawk 4-speed
    1967 Avanti
    1961 Lark 2 door
    1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Not as many as I would like. Many have told me they are coming but no paperwork so far.

Denny L

Comment

Denny, I just left a messaged on your voice mail. I'm not clear on the situation. Are inside vendors required to have a 10' x 10' PLUS use your tables? I don't mind paying the $15 for the table but your table is bigger than what I usually use PLUS probably shorter (I use extensions on the legs). I don't mind paying for the table but would prefer to use mine.

I do need electricty, if possible.

Thanx
        John

Comment

Why in the world would you need to make the table taller?? lol

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

John is the guy who demonstrates and sells wire strippers. We worked out for him.

Denny L

Comment

Have you seen him demostrate those strippers? They are fantastic, but he needs to be at eye level with customer and have his elbows on the table, or he with be the official Hunch Back of the SDC. or Notre Dame (US) Campus

Comment

I am filling up but can handle a few more. Primarily in the indoor. I have 3 outdoor sections. 2 are sold out and three is filling fast.

Denny L

Comment

Working...
                X