Lark throttle bellcrank pieces desired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark throttle bellcrank pieces desired

I'm building a twin 1bb carburetor manifold for my ohv six and I need to rig up some sort of a throttle system. my one thought is to use a bunch of bits and pieces from Lark standard and automatic throttle linkages. (check the parts book for the throttle illustrations)

So does anyone have any throttle parts from ohv six parts cars, like the Lark six automatic lower cross shaft or the rods and levers from Lark manual throttle linkages up by the exhaust manifold.

And if anyone has a better idea on how to build a throttle linkage for a two 1bb ohv lark or truck I'm all eyes and ears

Jeff T.

"I'm getting nowhere as fast as I can"
    The Replacements.
    \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
    The Replacements.

I believe there is a kit to adapt a two barrel carb to the six's manifold. Though I've seen a setup like you describe on a Triumph, wouldn't it be easier to use what someone else has done all the really hard work on? Besides, one has to balance the carbs on a multiple system like that. It can be... challenging. I believe the other Jeff (deepinhock) might be able to help you here.

Lastly, this subject would have been better placed in our techincal forum. That way, if you really do come up with a solution, when someone else looks it up, they'll be able to find it.

Sounds like an interesting project. I look forward to finding out how successful you are with it.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Tom Karkiewicz has plenty of those if you call him in SB. He even sells to folks who are all eyes and ears, funny as that may look.

Comment

just call me Argus That takes care of the eyes part(classical mythology take)

Jeff T.

(I think I have Tom K's card in my desk)

"I'm getting nowhere as fast as I can"
        The Replacements.
        \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
        The Replacements.

Comment

Working...
        X