Hey Officer Dave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Officer Dave

What do ya do when you go to a swap meet and you leave all your chairs at home? And you get tired of sitting on your motorless Sears & Roebuck 1960 scooter (asking price, $175)?
    You plop down on the ground next to the most beautiful car at the car show/swap meet/car corral.
    I sold Ole Blue for $7000 today. The buyer got a great deal on a great car and I got some money to start my new car barn. Oh happy day!

More pix of Ole Blue aka The Blue Commander here....

Jerry Forrester
    Forrester's Chrome
    Douglasville, Georgia
    Jerry Forrester
    Forrester's Chrome
    Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Did you use the scooter to pull the trailer to haul all the extra parts that are laying around back home?
    Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

I HOPE he at least put NEW tires on the scooter! (and the car)

Jim
      "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
      their Memorials!

Comment

Glad to see that you sold the '55 for a nice amount. Having looked the car over earlier this week, I'd say someone has a nice start to a nice car.

Comment

Hey Jerry, a fella named Fowler just called me bragging about such a great deal he just got on a 55 coupe in Perry last weekend. Then he asked if I knew a guy named Jerry Forrester? He said you seemed to be a nice person. Of coarse, being the gentleman that I am, I didn't argue with him. NT

Neil Thornton
          Hazlehurst, GA
          '57 Silver Hawk
          '56 Sky Hawk
          '51 2R16 dump truck
          Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
          X