Room to share with one other.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room to share with one other.

Well, I'm now officially registered for the meet. I was able to take over the registration for a room at the host hotel from a B.C. couple who had to cancel out. So the room is now booked in my name, on my credit card. Then I registered for the meet itself, online.

The room is supposed to have twin beds, and there is only one of me, so I'll have a bed available. First-come, first serve. I don't have a problem sharing with a smoker, as long as any smoking is done outside.

To respond, try e-mailing me through the Forum link, but it would be best to also post here, as I just changed the e-mail address in my profile, and there might be a glitch.

First come, first serve.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Gord~ if no one else has taken you up on this~
    Please send and/or post the dates you have reserved and your cost per night.
    There's a chance I might be able to help out on this. [:0]
    Thanks.

StudeDave '57 [8D]
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I got your email-
      a reply will follow.

Thanks for the help.

StudeDave '57 [8D]
      StudeDave '57
      US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
      SDC Member since 1985

past President
      Whatcom County Chapter SDC
      San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
      San Diego Chapter SDC
      North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Looks like I have a roomie.

Comment

I have a room at the host hotel, only need one bed. Non smoker and non snorers welcome.

Comment

Indiana law forbids smoking in ANY hotel.
            Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Originally posted by tim333 View Post
              I have a room at the host hotel, only need one bed. Non smoker and non snorers welcome.
              Well...I have reserved a room down in Plymouth. I could cancel and share a room up in South Bend, don't smoke (or drink), but the snoring part could be problematic. I won't know 'till a day or two ahead of time, if I'll be able to come at all.

I recall years ago, a bunch of us from South Carolina got together and traveled to the Reedsville, Pa. swap meet together. About seven of us piled into one room. The Walker brothers got the bed, the rest of us (sleeping bags) on a couch, chair & floor. At one point, I awoke and began laughing out loud. Because the snoring reminded me of my youth...camping next to a pond full of bellowing bullfrogs in the spring!
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

non snorers welcome.
                Originally posted by jclary View Post
                but the snoring part could be problematic. . . . I recall years ago, a bunch of us from South Carolina got together and traveled to the Reedsville swap meet together. About seven of us piled into one room. The Walker brothers got the bed, the rest of us (sleeping bags) on a couch, chair & floor. At one point, I awoke and began laughing out loud. Because the snoring reminded me of my youth...camping next to a pond full of bellowing bullfrogs in the spring!
                Given the age of most SDCers, finding a non-snorer is problematic.

jack vines
                PackardV8

Comment

Working...
                X