Sal road trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sal road trip

We are trying to cut down on trailering expense by delivering one car and putting another one nearby on the trailer for the ride home. Today he dropped the 56 President off to a nice guy that wants to do Turner brakes on it, and drive the wheels off her. On the way back, he'll pick up a what is represented as a fairly rough, but solid 54 Commander coupe that might not be worth a special trip by itself. (no drive line, but that as far as the rod conversion went.

JDP Maryland
    Disclaimer:
    None of the discussions of my Studebakers are a invitation to buy nor a promotion to sell, I'm just sharing the hobby the way I practice it.
    JDP Maryland

Is this the 54 coupe he says he wants to buy from me, or the 800.00 craigslist car?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 5859

Is this the 54 coupe he says he wants to buy from me, or the 800.00 craigslist car?

We bought the Craigslist this trip, but he has another one around 2K he's planning on getting in a day or two, not sure if that's yours.

JDP Maryland
      Disclaimer:
      None of the discussions of my Studebakers are a invitation to buy nor a promotion to sell, I'm just sharing the hobby the way I practice it.
      JDP Maryland

Comment

Working...
      X