Fender Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Dilemma

I have a new 1957 Packard passenger side front fender. And I need a fender for my 56 Parkview. I am going to have to weld up all those holes and put patches over park light holes. It seems a shame to go to that much work when they are not that many Packard fenders out there. But I need a fender for the 56.

If only I'd saved the ones from that '56 Parkview my Brother and I parted out 15-20 years ago... DRAT!!! [B)] [V]

Someone, somewhere has got to have a '56 fender- save that Packard fender for eBay, or something...
    For the price you ought to get for it you might be able to find a '56 fender in a yard somewhere. I'm hopeful for you!!!

StudeDave [8D]
    V/P San Diego County SDC
    San Diego, Ca

'54 Commander 4dr 'Ruby'
    '57 Parkview (it's a 2dr wagon...) 'Betsy'
    '57 Commander 2dr 'Baby'
    '57 Champion 2dr 'Jewel'
    '58 Packard sedan 'Cleo'
    '65 Cruiser 'Sweet Pea'
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

If only I'd saved the ones from that '56 Parkview my Brother and I parted out 15-20 years ago... DRAT!!! [B)] [V]

Someone, somewhere has got to have a '56 fender- save that Packard fender for eBay, or something...
      For the price you ought to get for it you might be able to find a '56 fender in a yard somewhere. I'm hopeful for you!!!

StudeDave [8D]
      V/P San Diego County SDC
      San Diego, Ca

'54 Commander 4dr 'Ruby'
      '57 Parkview (it's a 2dr wagon...) 'Betsy'
      '57 Commander 2dr 'Baby'
      '57 Champion 2dr 'Jewel'
      '58 Packard sedan 'Cleo'
      '65 Cruiser 'Sweet Pea'
      StudeDave '57
      US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
      SDC Member since 1985

past President
      Whatcom County Chapter SDC
      San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
      San Diego Chapter SDC
      North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Consider all the time you will have invested into tryng to find the fender. Then figure the time you will have into fixing it. Unless you have a rust issue, it may be cheaper and quicker to spend a few days in fixing the one you have. Get yourself a new tube of argon!

Comment

Consider all the time you will have invested into tryng to find the fender. Then figure the time you will have into fixing it. Unless you have a rust issue, it may be cheaper and quicker to spend a few days in fixing the one you have. Get yourself a new tube of argon!

Comment

Working...
          X