Conestoga wiper Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conestoga wiper Question

My buddy Ben is just finishing his 55 Conestoga build. He just called and asked me to post a question to the forum..He's wondering if a 54-55 Conestoga's wiper has a park position, or do you just turn them off at the bottom??

Yes the parking switch is the gizmo on the top of the motor, it is not working or wired wrong.

StudeRich
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

It took you almost 90 seconds to answer,If you people can't speed things up, I'm canceling my membership LOL THANKS FOR THE HELP.. Todd

Comment

StudeRich types as fast as he reads.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Can you get pictures from Ben to post here?, He sent me pictures all thru the build, but i haven't seen it finished. Or e-mail me a pic and i will post it.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Hey Clonelark..whats your email? I do not have pics right now, but will get some soon and send you them. Todd

Comment

Just yesterday I was bragging to someone about the efficiency of the Forum for getting someone their answer in 46 minutes. But, 88 seconds has to be a new record!Rich your the man![]
              Good Roads
              Brian

Brian Woods
              woodysrods@shaw.ca
              1946 M Series (Shop Truck)
              Brian Woods
              woodysrods@shaw.ca
              1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 44todd

My buddy Ben is just finishing his 55 Conestoga build. He just called and asked me to post a question to the forum..He's wondering if a 54-55 Conestoga's wiper has a park position, or do you just turn them off at the bottom??
                If he changed to a 12 volt system and left the 6 volt wiper motor, it will not park. It's going too fast to park. Gonna need some resistors. BTDT

Jerry Forrester
                Forrester's Chrome
                Douglasville, Georgia
                Jerry Forrester
                Forrester's Chrome
                Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Working...
                X