Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stockton Ca Studebaker Picnic

All Studebaker Picnic, 4/17/10, Stockton‏ Ca

Our 9th All Studebaker (and Avanti) Picnic will again be held in the South East parking lot, Grupe Park, Landview Dr & Seagull Ln, Stockton on Saturday April 17th 1:00 to about 4:00. This will be an official event of Avanti LTD, Karl Staple Chapter and Sequoia chapters of SDC. The San Joaquin Valley chapter has also been invited.
    Bring your own main course, a dish to share, a folding chair and your favorite Studebaker stories. Lou will provide two large tables, two gas grills, paper plates, plastic utensils and good weather. Questions? Call Lou at 209 479 0867.

From the North: take I-5 to the Benjamin Holt off ramp, west to Cumberland, left on Cumberland to Meade (you'll see the park), left on Meade to Landview continuing on Landview to Seagull...you can't miss us.

From the South: take I-5 to the March Lane off ramp, go west the Feather River Drive (2nd light), right (north) on Feather River to Seagull (1st left after crossing the bridge) and west to the park.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

Nice of you to mention this meet Anne. Lou somehow gets that cornor of the park with its own parking lot. The turn out is usually very good with all kinds of Studebakers and Avanties.If you like to see different cars you should attend.This meet takes care of Saturday then on Sunday the Karel Staple Chapter has a meet in Yuba City.Vist us at www.Hawktalks.com for more info.

Comment

This event is getting larger every year, always a nice day and a good time to get together and drive your car or truck, good food also,easy one to make and people to talk to ...Bob

Candbstudebakrs
      Castro Valley,
      California

Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

The guy I bought my bullet nose from lives close to Grupe park. He came by a few years ago and saw my truck but he has yet to see what I've done to his old car.

It's gonna be close, but I may be able to debute the car there. That's going to be a busy week-end for Karel Staple members as we have a meeting in Yuba City the very next day.

The Yuba City meet on Sunday is another fun one. We get to rummage through Mel France's pig barn looking at all the Studebakers he has stashed away.

I'll be at both. Can't get too much Studebaker stuff!

Jon Stalnaker
        Editor, Hawk Talks
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC
        Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
        X