X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milaca, Your New Parts Car is Ready

Keoni Dibelka / HiloFoto
    In Hawai'i; on Hawai'i; on the Windward Side
    If da salt air never chew 'em up bumbye da lava will...

Interesting! It looks to be a near twin to my car. I will be curious to see how much this car sells for. My car also needs floors, rockers, rear of front fender repair and the bottom lip of the trunklid repaired. Thanks for posting.

Anybody got a tachometer decal?
    In the middle of Minnestudea
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I like the paricle board firewall---- Great sound deadner

Comment

Clever opening price of "$1,964". (0 bids) I missed the irony of that the first time through.

Pat Casey
        55 Commander
        58 Transtar
        62 GT Hawk
        66 Cruiser
        SDC Member since 1983

Comment

LOL, thanks for pointing that out Pat, I didnt catch that.[8D] Perhaps he should start lower....perhaps at 289?
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

...that's a Chrysler 2 tone paint job(hood), if anyone doesn't know....The American version had the 2-tone roof in leather...usually black, but could be had in any off color you wanted 'cause Studebaker would do anything for a sale. Chrysler made the last 64's when Studebaker went out of business....Know how to tell ?? Look at the steering wheel....see it...the Chrysler oval wheel...sets it right off from the Stude version....That was before they went to Canada and used the Chevy engines that all cracked in the first 10,000 miles...The Ford motor didn't really fit well in the Stude engine bay...After that, it was impossible to warranty so many cracked motors so they went bankrupt. And that's why Chrysler holds all the American Studebaker patents and blueprints...Ask anyone who knows their car history...they'll tell ya......

Comment

Brent why not just get a tach?

Candbstudebakrs
              Castro Valley,
              California

Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Working...
              X