'64 Wagonaire Seat Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '64 Wagonaire Seat Covers

Can anyone help point me in the right direction to purchase a set of seat covers for a '64 Wagonaire? The car is Golden Sand with Tan seat covers.

I just had this reply when I posted about '64 Cruiser upholstry pictures. Sounds like they bought the old SASCO upholstry from SI. You might try them, I don't know if they are ready for business yet, however. The web site is:

A lady with the handle LotsaLarks posted the comment on the thread I started.

Mark

Comment

Hey I could use a set too.JP? What do you got?

Comment

hey guys & gals....has anyone installed NOS materials on their seats (vinyl or/and cloth) with what results ??? I'm about to install NOS 63' Cruiser cloth/vinyl seats recovered by Phantom. They have been sitting (finished) in boxes for 2 years. My question is more about the sturdiness of old NOS materials vs. newer. I'm a purist by nature and wanted (needed) to go NOS.

Comment

Last year I purchased OEM red vinyl for my '63 Hawk from SMS Auto Fabrics and had Autocraft Interiors make me seat covers with it. They turned out very well and seem plenty soft and flexible. I assume that fresh vinyl is softer and more pliable, but so far so good with the 47 year old vinyl.

Autumn at Lake Barget
          In the middle of Minnestudea
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Milaca

Last year I purchased OEM red vinyl for my '63 Hawk from SMS Auto Fabrics and had Autocraft Interiors make me seat covers with it. They turned out very well and seem plenty soft and flexible. I assume that fresh vinyl is softer and more pliable, but so far so good with the 47 year old vinyl.

Autumn at Lake Barget
            In the middle of Minnestudea

I've been helping Jerry and Autocraft tweak his pattens for 10 years, so my covers should fit.

JDP/Maryland
            JDP Maryland

Comment

JDP, any chance you'll be offering covers for any Lark models?
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
              X