Parts that didn't make it to York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts that didn't make it to York

I was enroute to York on Saturday. I didn't make it. I was at the halfway point when I overheated my engine due to clogged catalytic converters. I wound up being towed home by AAA.
    I have a link to the pictures of the parts. I have 4 speeds, shifters, linkages, yokes , driveshafts, Lark NOS rear quarters, one front Hawk bumper, Lark front bumper, R-1 air cleaner that needs chrome or strip it and paint or powder coat it, Avanti chromed alternator, 3 Avanti overhead console switches NOS , Avanti parking brake cable, Avanti rear brake drums in good usable condition, Avanti headlight corner for the drivers side, Look at the pictures and if you see anything that you are interested reply to me off of the forum at jflan63@aol.com or leave me a private message on the forum . Thanks for looking

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

1963 Super Lark clone
    1963 Super Lark clone

Joe Email sent
    Tom

sigpic

Comment

I guess the first thing everyone will want to know Joe, IF these are Studebaker, is of the two 4 speeds #1, has the round shifter Studebaker type and #2 with the Hurst type shifter and accordion boot, which one, if any has the Ford case, same bolt pattern as Studebaker 3 speed clutch housing and late '62-'64 4 speed cars? [^]

StudeRich
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Ive sent a couple emails. Im interested in both 4 spd trans.

Comment

Working...
        X