61 Lark 4 door.Need parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61 Lark 4 door.Need parts?

I have a line on a 61 Lark 4 door.V8 car with manual brakes. It is complete. It will be a parts car due to frame rot. If this deal happens,what 61 specific parts (besides tail lights) are hard to find,and does anyone need anything specific? I know it has at least 1 good tail light. Let me know,Thanks!

While I do not need anything, trunk is a little different than others as well as the stainless on the front fenders.

58 Packards
    62 & 63 Larks

Comment

The trim is different, and the front grill panel is different as well as the trunk lid. And, if its a Cruiser, there is a few more. I got to ask though, does it have a intact drivers door inside door panel?

Dylan Wills
      [IMG][/IMG]
      '61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon
      Dylan Wills
      Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
      1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
      1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
      1914 Ford Model T

Comment

I could use the hood and back bumper if they are in good shape.

Comment

I do not know about the door panel. I will know more in a few weeks. It was looked at by a friend,and I have very few pics of it. Barring any silly snow getting in the way I should have it home in a few weeks.Be nice if the motor runs. I will keep notes and let you guys know about things when its here.

Comment

JDC, Jerry Forrester might end up with a rear bumper that needs rechroming.Contact him about price/availability.

Comment

Working...
            X