Forum Topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Topics

Doesn't the topic line fairly well indicate what you can expect in the thread?
    I have found great information to help me on my car. When I have posted a topic to get help, help has always been there. I do apprecatie the opportunity to seek and obtain help.

My suggestion is to see what the topic is and dont bother with petty issues.

( I guess I too have fallen into the trap, but was hoping to offer a way out for those who still like sharing studebaker information)

It would work but I open all just to see what is going on, I take part only if I want to, pass over a lot as far as posting anything on the subject as most gets covered rather fast and correct, some of the off the wall things are interesting to follow but yes they should be screened and bad ones shut down, but to each his or hers own, lets keep things going in the right direction...Bob

Candbstudebakrs
    Castro Valley,
    California

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

I think many of us succumb now and then to putting a cute title on our forum postings. Three problems: (1) It will not be read by those in a hurry, since it imparts no info regarding the contents of the posting, (2) Once it rolls off the first page, it will only be rarely be read by someone seeking information, and (3) It will never be picked up by the search function, since no one will search for that phrase in the title.

Skip Lackie
      Washington DC
      Skip Lackie

Comment

Working...
      X