Probably not going to get to York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably not going to get to York

I am curious. When I win the raffle car(Rerun's Daytona) will I have go to York to pick it up. or will they arrange for Jim B to deliver it to PGH.

You will receive a call, be told to stand under the portico of Union Station at 3:33 PM March 13, where a voluptuous redhead will pass an envelope with the next instructions. Wear a pink carnation.[)]
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

The call I got when I won the Avanti was: "John, you left something up here"

JDP/Maryland
      JDP Maryland

Comment

how about taxes and duties from the great state of PA...??

Comment

Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Bill,

Don't worry. I'll be there to pick up the Daytona......after they call MY name. I've got a few tickets in the barrel myself.

Jim Bradley
            Lewistown PA
            '78 Avanti II
            Jim Bradley
            Lake Monticello, VA
            '78 Avanti II
            sigpic

Comment

It's been really interesting to read all the comments on this raffle car. Jim if you take it back home, I'll laugh as that would be a hoot to return it to where it came from. Just as a side note, all 3,000 tickets for this car have been sold. However, have no fear there will be tickets available at York for the 2010-2011 car to be unvailed at the Swap meet. So if you feel left out on the Daytona why not pick up a few tickets on the next car and not have to worry about a last minute ticket purchase and chance not getting then again.
              sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Avantidon

It's been really interesting to read all the comments on this raffle car. Jim if you take it back home, I'll laugh as that would be a hoot to return it to where it came from. Just as a side note, all 3,000 tickets for this car have been sold. However, have no fear there will be tickets available at York for the 2010-2011 car to be unvailed at the Swap meet. So if you feel left out on the Daytona why not pick up a few tickets on the next car and not have to worry about a last minute ticket purchase and chance not getting then again.
                Why do he think he called it Rerun?

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Daytona convertible, '53 Commander Starliner, Museum R-4 engine, '62 Gravely Model L, '72 Gravely Model 430

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
                '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
                X