X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $350 Zip van

JDP/Maryland
    JDP Maryland

That Zip Van is begging for a chopped top, slammed stance, a warmed over 259 with a 3 speed OD and a good Hurst floor shifter. I would love to see that ! ! ! !

sals54
    sals54

Comment

It's funny how one gets conditioned... I would love to have a zip van, but when I saw your title I automatically figured it would be too far away; so I clicked and bingo, about as far away as it can be from me[}]

Might be restorable, but for that price it's at least good for parts. Hopefully somebody grabs it sand at least closes up the window openings...

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
      Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sals54

That Zip Van is begging for a chopped top, slammed stance, a warmed over 259 with a 3 speed OD and a good Hurst floor shifter. I would love to see that ! ! ! !

sals54
        How about just the opposite large ass tires blown 304 8' lift and crushing furds and chebbys in an arena [}]

Tom

sigpic

Comment

I like it, Tom- it could be named "Going Postal"!![8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
          Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by bams50

I like it, Tom- it could be named "Going Postal"!![8D]

[purple]Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
            [/quote)

I like that but probably not PC
            Tom

sigpic

Comment

I like the "Goin' Postal" idea. It would really need an extended wheelbase for that though, eh? It would be scary enough with any serious horsepower on such a short, tall vehicle. Would be super fun to try though.

sals54
              sals54

Comment

Looks like it would make a great family truckster. Get the seats from a late model minivan and put in there and use it for hauling around the family. May also want to add some conversion van windows to the side. [8D] If it were closer, I would be very interested as I have the correct engine for it. I just cant justify the expense of transporting it here. Besides, I don't have a family to haul in it.[B)]

Autumn at Lake Barget
                In the middle of Minnestudea
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
                X