Valuation guesses: '65 Commander 4dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valuation guesses: '65 Commander 4dr

Somewhat of an idle query because of something that's caught my attention recently...What do we think the value of a mechanically decent, low-mileage but rusty-bodied, '65 Commander 4dr, McKinnon six/AT, might currently be?

S.

Steve, if its got a rusty body ....not much

[IMG]

Home of the Fried Green Tomato
    "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT
    1966 Daytona
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Bob--

That's my initial thought, of course (given the triple threat of negatives: 4 doors, AT, six-banger...course we all know I don't care about those last two "deficiencies"!). Still...colour me curious...and after all I'm still on my "first chip" after two and a half long-delayed years of Studebakering...[]

S.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Steve T

Bob--

That's my initial thought, of course (given the triple threat of negatives: 4 doors, AT, six-banger...course we all know I don't care about those last two "deficiencies"!). Still...colour me curious...and after all I'm still on my "first chip" after two and a half long-delayed years of Studebakering...[]

S.
        $300-$500

JDP/Maryland
        JDP Maryland

Comment

500 bucks.

Autumn at Lake Barget
          In the middle of Minnestudea
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

There was a gold coloured Commander for sale in the Woodbridge area on
            AutoTrader around New Years that meets this description. Except it was a '66. They were asking $1,600.

Comment

Oops I was wrong, it is a '65 and likely the car you are looking at. Still up on Kijiji March 5th. Make them an offer Steve!

Comment

Working...
              X