Got my Canadian '53!!! (toy, w/ pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Canadian '53!!! (toy, w/ pic)

Sent to me from a friend up there, thanks man!
    And this one is a true canadian '53, says it was brought in through Hudson Bay and most of the box is in French. Cool!

Chris Dresbach

1940 Champion two door.
    Parts of the 1952 Model N
    Chris Dresbach

Chris--

You're welcome, eh...

Je n'ai pas vu que la plupart de la boite du '53 etait en francais. Mais il faut etre bilingue au Canada, n'est-ce pas? (Comment dit-on "Starliner" en francais...eh?)

Oh, and yeah, Zellers is the Target-esque discount division of the ritzier Hudson's Bay Company (aka "The Bay"); and who knows, the '53 will have come in from China, and maybe, what with global warming, it went through the Northwest Passage and Hudson Bay to get to the Zellers in Mississauga...

OK, that's enough 1:64 stuff. Get crackin' on that 1:1 scale '40!

S.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Steve T

Chris--

You're welcome, eh...

Je n'ai pas vu que la plupart de la boite du '53 etait en francais. Mais il faut etre bilingue au Canada, n'est-ce pas? (Comment dit-on "Starliner" en francais...eh?)

Oh, and yeah, Zellers is the Target-esque discount division of the ritzier Hudson's Bay Company (aka "The Bay"); and who knows, the '53 will have come in from China, and maybe, what with global warming, it went through the Northwest Passage and Hudson Bay to get to the Zellers in Mississauga...

OK, that's enough 1:64 stuff. Get crackin' on that 1:1 scale '40!

S.
      Will do! Thanks again!

Chris Dresbach

1940 Champion two door.
      Parts of the 1952 Model N
      Chris Dresbach

Comment

I found one in a 5 pack. passed @ $5.99

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Working...
        X