• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Lincoln Nebraska?

That could check out this Lark?

Thanks
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Looks decent there Todd. Go driver her home ...only about 1000 miles We bought our ' 60 in that area and drove her home....had a ball !

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
    1960 Lark 2dr
    1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Looks decent there Todd. Go driver her home ...only about 1000 miles We bought our ' 60 in that area and drove her home....had a ball !

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
      1960 Lark 2dr
      1960 Champ
      1964 Daytona HT
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I'm in Lincoln, Nebraska and a friend told me about this car around Christmas.

The 63 lark is a 6 w/od and I believe it was a plain jane stripper with the only option being the od.

I went to look at it after a family dinner one Sunday in late December or early January and since it was getting dark I ran my hands over areas that I knew were rust prone. There are bubbles on the lower drivers door and in the usual spots on the rear of the front fenders and above the headlights. The rear fenders looked ok and it is missing the trunk lock. The interior looked very clean but it was after sundown when I looked at it.

I called the dealership the next day and the owner swore it was "rust free" and wanted 3,500.00 for it. All I could say was "thanks for your time"

Jeff T.

"I'm getting nowhere as fast as I can"
        The Replacements.
        \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
        The Replacements.

Comment

I'm in Lincoln, Nebraska and a friend told me about this car around Christmas.

The 63 lark is a 6 w/od and I believe it was a plain jane stripper with the only option being the od.

I went to look at it after a family dinner one Sunday in late December or early January and since it was getting dark I ran my hands over areas that I knew were rust prone. There are bubbles on the lower drivers door and in the usual spots on the rear of the front fenders and above the headlights. The rear fenders looked ok and it is missing the trunk lock. The interior looked very clean but it was after sundown when I looked at it.

I called the dealership the next day and the owner swore it was "rust free" and wanted 3,500.00 for it. All I could say was "thanks for your time"

Jeff T.

"I'm getting nowhere as fast as I can"
          The Replacements.
          \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
          The Replacements.

Comment

Working...
          X