X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentines Day rose #5

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Oh, yeah!

Chris Pile
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

A very nice valentine's gift Gary! Thanks for sharing the pic of your beautiful red Avanti. What brand & size custom wheels are you running? I also noticed the Firestone FireHawk Indy 500 tires, although they are not speed rated I'm kind of partial to Firestone and have bought their tires for over 30 years, do you like the handling, ride and is the road noise OK?

I can't wait to have my Avanti finished hopefully in May or June, it will be painted "Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat" and will make a nice red Valentine post for next year.

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
      sigpic
      John
      63R-2386
      Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

I like this one.......[]

Comment

Well as in most of these "Valentines Roses" this one also looks lipstick/Resale/Valentines Day RED!

If it's Avanti Maroon (Red), it's hiding somehow! [:0]

I too like the Tires and Wheels! [^]

StudeRich
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

okc63avanti
            Golden Hawk Member

USA
            524 Posts
            Posted - 02/14/2010 : 3:31:12 PM
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very nice valentine's gift Gary! Thanks for sharing the pic of your beautiful red Avanti. What brand & size custom wheels are you running? I also noticed the Firestone FireHawk Indy 500 tires, although they are not speed rated I'm kind of partial to Firestone and have bought their tires for over 30 years, do you like the handling, ride and is the road noise OK?

Sorry this is not my car. So I don't have any details on it.

Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO
            President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

I THINK they are AMC wheels

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Working...
              X