Chrome bumper vendor at York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome bumper vendor at York

Sorry, but I searched the forum for about 15 minutes and failed to find the name and phone number of the vendor that gets a space outside at York and sells rechromed bumpers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

His name is Richard, I have his number at the shop, if you don't get a response by Monday e-mail me and I will send it to you.

Don

Comment

Jeff,

I am not familiar with a vendor outside, but there has been one in the past in the second building at the end of the second aisle as you walk in. Perhaps someone will know who it is. He usually has a bunch of them hanging from a rack.

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

There is also a guy at South Bend that has a lot of bumpers in May. I need a bumper for my wagon. Somebody done some cutting trying to put on a tailor hitch.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

Studebaker Diners Club

Comment

Jeff,are you talking about the guy with the old school bus.I think he has bumpers and such.or maybe the vendor next to him?

Joseph R. Zeiger
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

How is Dale and Rose doing I haven't seen them in a long time. Hope to see them in April at Tulsa Meet. The guy in South Bend already has them chromed. Cheaper than I can get it in Tulsa. But I will be hitting him up for a grill bar mine is broke.

quote:Originally posted by Studedude

Carl, I visited Dale in Cushing a week or so ago. He has a wagon like yours he might sell or part out.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

Studebaker Diners Club

Comment

Thanks guys. He usually has the first outdoor space at the corner of the main building at York. He has a tent and tables under it with a few rows of rechromed bumpers on them. I think he even had a 53/54 coupe in a trailer that he was selling a year or two ago. And, I do think he had a bus.

I'm looking for a pair of bumpers for my 64 Lark Hardtop.

Thanks, Jeff

Comment

your looking for Richard Lindsey out of Ohio 330-465-0217

[IMG]
                Home of the Fried Green Tomato
                "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
                1964 Daytona HT
                1966 Daytona SS
                sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

hi the guy you are talking about is dick lindsey. his phone no. is 33O-465-O217

Comment

That's him. Thank you very much. Jeff

Comment

Working...
                    X