Mark Carson's T-Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Carson's T-Shirt

This was in B.C. Coastal Chapter of SDC News letter.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

Studebaker Diners Club

Sounds like things in the Canadian government are just as bad as things here in the US! Just think if we SDC members ran congress. We could of taken over GM & Chrysler, merged them into a new company called Studebaker ... When can I place my order for a new Cummins diesel powered Ram-Champ Pickup?

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
    sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Doesn't matter what country you live in, they are always governed by people who live in the house for the terminally confused.

Terry

Comment

I saw Bob Palma wearing that at the Cedar Rapids meet. [8D]

Matthew Burnette
        Your Friendly Stude Trim Bender

Starlight Stainless
        912-253-3037

Comment

According to Bob Palma, TURNER BRAKE has been selling them. http://www.turnerbrake.com/

duane miller

Comment

I want one!

Bob

Robert L. Hutchins

Comment

I don't think they are quite as bad.
              Example:
              I'm trading 52 headlights and tail lights for 50 headlights and tail lights with a fellow member who lives on the east coast of Canada, I live on the west coast here in the U.S. He is being very genorous on this trade as his parts are in much better condition than mine so in an effort to even up the trade at least a little bit I am paying the shipping on his end too.
              Should be similar box size and weight right?

$65.00 here to there, $34.00 there to here.

Go Figure.

Dean.
              Ps. I want one too!

Comment

I still have some left! $15 to your door. I have some with words on the front, some with words on the back.
                Most are x large
                If they are too big, let my wife wash them one time and they will shrink! LOL

Jim
                "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                their Memorials!

Comment

I still have some left! $15 to your door. I have some with words on the front, some with words on the back.
                  Most are x large
                  If they are too big, let my wife wash them one time and they will shrink! LOL

Jim
                  "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                  their Memorials!

Comment

Working...
                  X