Part Needed Brake pedal pushrod-update found one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Needed Brake pedal pushrod-update found one

I'm converting my car back to the manual brakes and am in need of the brake pedal pushrod. Its a 62 with suspended pedals. p/n 1553419. Bob Peterson is checking his stock, but just in case if anyone has any, please let me know as well as price.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Dare to be different... Drive your Studebaker!!

Bob I got the backing plates cleaned and ready to go but just did not have much time today to check for the rod, so if some one else has one get it if I come up with one you might end up with 2...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
    canbstudebakers-
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Thanks Bob, that's kinda what I was thinking. According the the parts manual, the rod is the same for all 61-64(maybe 66) with manual brakes. I got the new m/c today and its mounted/lines connected. With the new backing plates and the rod, should be back in business.

Comment

Haven't heard back from anyone. Any ideas where I can find one of these?

Comment

If you can come up with some dimensions I could machine it for you. Neal

Comment

I got lucky.. just hit me to call Tom K in South Bend. He has one and its on its way. Thanks Neal.

Comment

I found out the hard way there are various lenghs of push rods,they all look the same,but vary in lengh by about 1/4"

Comment

Working...
              X