X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap wire wheels

JDP/Maryland
    JDP Maryland

Coined them right John. Cheap as in. You can buy new all day long on e-bay for bout 350. . Cheap. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

His are with tires also ad that to the cost of the new ones all day long...

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
      canbstudebakers-
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Does he get lug nuts?

1958 Golden Hawk
        1962 GT Hawk
        1963 Avanti R2
        1963 Avanti Salt Racer
        1952 Starlight
        1958 Golden Hawk
        1962 GT Hawk
        1963 Avanti Salt Racer
        1963 Avanti R2
        sigpic

Comment

Those are the type of wires that are synonomous with the song "Pants Hanging Down" I wouldn't put those wires on my worst friends car. Those are the "Homie Boy" type. You don't want those steenking wheels. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

some lug nuts were sent with the loads hope they fit, should I tried them on a set of wires.

Castro Valley, CA
            canbstudebakers-
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by jimmijim8

Those are the type of wires that are synonomous with the song "Pants Hanging Down" I wouldn't put those wires on my worst friends car. Those are the "Homie Boy" type. You don't want those steenking wheels. jimmijim

I guess I won't post my Radical custom '81 Caddy with 14" chrome reverse Original Supremes (built back in '92 before the "Donk" era.......) Still have the car though.
              Art

'59 Lark hardtop w/355 blown sbc, 700R4, 8.8" rear w/ 3.73 gears

Dogs are a man's best friend. Just ask my Dachshunds!

Comment

Take offense at someone offering a contrary opinion. Post your wheels if you want. I'll rant and rave how nice they are. Post a picture of that Cadu. Is it a 4-6-8? . Why didn't you use 13's? jimmijim

Comment

I just bought a complete set.
                  Farmer wearing bib overalls outside of town had them.
                  I think they look great.
                  Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

I've got a set of 16 inchers on my YUGO. They look bad to the bone.

Doug
                    Venice, Florida
                    1950 Champion
                    9G F1

Comment

Every one needs a Yugo !!!!!

Castro Valley, CA
                      canbstudebakers-
                      Candbstudebakers
                      Castro Valley,
                      California

Comment

quote:Originally posted by jimmijim8

Take offense at someone offering a contrary opinion. Post your wheels if you want. I'll rant and rave how nice they are. Post a picture of that Cadu. Is it a 4-6-8? . Why didn't you use 13's? jimmijim

Hey jimmijim, no offense meant or implied at all! I respect everyone's choice of style of car they like and admire their ability to create the car they want, be it a lead sled, 4WD truck, dune buggy, fuel dragster, ralley car, monster truck, Bonneville speedster, original Studebaker, lowrider, etc.. My ability is nothing compared to the outstanding cars right here on this forum. I meant in humor about the 14" wheels on my car. It's an '81 de Ville with a 6" chopped top, 500 Cad big block, custom made grille, split bumpers, custom paint and interior, chrome suspension, and on and on. The 13 x 7" reversed wouldn't clear the rear wheel openings. I apologize for any misunderstanding

'59 Lark hardtop w/355 blown sbc, 700R4, 8.8" rear w/ 3.73 gears

Dogs are a man's best friend. Just ask my Dachshunds!

Comment

Hunk-a-Hunka car you got there. Sure is a nice specimine. jimmijim

Comment

I'd drive that Caddy!!

Oglesby,Il.
                            " He's not happy unless there's some piece of $#%& in the driveway to work on"
                            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
                            X