I ' M BACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ' M BACK

Good Morning everyone. I have'nt been on since about July I think.My brother-in-law committed suicide the last of June and I've been waist deep in lawyer office and court since. He lost almost 500,000 in the stock market and mortgaged his house and land that 75% belonged to my son. I really missed all you guys and gals and the stude chat.I can't wait to get fully heads up on all thats been happening .I hope stude Bob ain't kicked the bucket on me,and Matt didnt drown in the floods in ja-jaw this past year.Hope all is well in stude land and all my buddies are doing fine .See ya'll later time to bake up some biscuits for breakfast.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Welcome back Dave. Hope 2010 is a better year for you and your family.Take care.

Comment

Thanks Champ. I also lost my Mom in October ,so it has to get better.Losing my Dad was hard ,but we knew he had a limited time due to heart problems , but Mon was sudden , she had a blood clot that went to her brain she died on way to hospital in her sleep.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Sorry you have went through so much. Hope that 2010 will prove to be a better year.

Comment

God-daughter's husband pulled the same stunt a couple of years ago. I haven't experienced anything that put more pressure on the family than that.

My heartfelt condolences to you and yours. Welcome back.

Bob

Comment

David,

Contrary to the desires of some, I'm still 6 feet above ground - at least my cowlick is. Sorry to hear of your traumatic events. Here's hoping things trend upwards for you.[^]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1963 Cruiser
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Good to see you back David - here's hoping that 2010 is a much better year!

<h5>Mark
              '57 Transtar Deluxe
              Vancouver Island Chapter
              http://visdc.shawwebspace.ca/ </h5>

Mark Hayden
              '66 Commander

Comment

hey thx everyone.Ya hooooooooooo hey Bob ya stopped sending me your stories thru e mail i didnt know what happened. O h by the way i thought you had to have hair to have a cowlick?

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Welcome back, David. So sorry to hear that sad story. I believe 2010 will be a much better year for us all. My motto for the year is EXCELSIOR- means ever upward[^] Here's wishing the same for you!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
                  Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

thank ya bams i like that

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

David, welcome back to the survivors who drive survivors! Count me in as another who is extremely glad 2009 is gone. Twenty ten has been full of great surprises so far. Cheers to you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                      X