Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

With all the negative stuff that has been on here lately, thought it was time for a change of pace. This has been an extremely trying time for me and the kind words, help given and the ability to vent my frustration is greatly appreciated. With the exception of a few bad apples, the forum has been a great help and a credit to the values the Studebaker brothers set out with. Lets keep the good stuff going!

Dare to be different... Drive your Studebaker!!

<h4>here here</h4>

Glad you got your car running - even if you are still mad at it. If you really do sell your car, it's going to make someone happy.

Jon Stalnaker
    Editor, Hawk Talks
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Second the here here.

Comment

Well I finally am going to add my two cents. When I first came on the forum was in 2006. One of the regular posters was Bob. I remember his signature picture of him smiling in a white wagonaire. Don't know what its name was. Then I think it was Lucy, then Betty, Then Matilda,then Lola. I think when I came on scene if I remember right Bob was wanting something with more power and Air conditioning. He wanted to Drive a Studebaker Daily. Well Bob should have started with a daily Driver. In stead he got four Studebakers on that path along the way. Now its time for Bob to get a Daily Driver to begin with. Then provide maintenance on it to keep it that way. He has stated he wants to sell this one the Karma that is attached to Bob and it they need to go their separate ways. He's not giving up just going back to his original goal. Daily Driver to start with. It can be done. I have been driving Mabel 1949 Champion as a daily driver since 2006.
        Sincerely
        Anne

Mabel 1949 Champion
        Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
        Gus 1958 Transtar
        The Prez 1955 President State
        Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
        Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
        Fresno,Ca
        Mabel 1949 Champion
        Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
        Gus 1958 Transtar
        The Prez 1955 President State
        Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
        Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
        Fresno,Ca

Comment

Thats exactly right Anne. I found one that is just that. This one needs a new home so I can get the other one.

Dare to be different... Drive your Studebaker!!

Comment

Working...
          X