Piece of '62 Lark Convertible in NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piece of '62 Lark Convertible in NC

I've been looking in the local trade papers again and Studes have started showing up routinely. This ad was under classic car parts; 1962 Lark Convertible. good parts car, good chrome, $400, (704) 252-4609.
    I called up the guy just to get info to pass along to the forum. The car has no engine or trans - it was originally a 6 cyl. Sounds like front fenders are toast and hood is gone. But the guy claims it has all the glass and that the convertible top mechanism is intact and works, but there's no cloth left. Says it's sitting under a carport/cover or something. And, oh yeah, NO title. Claims to have other Stude parts too. [?]

edp/NC
    '63 Avanti
    '66 Commander
    edp/NC
    \'63 Avanti
    \'66 Commander

Might be good for someone that wants to convert a hardtop into a convertible.

1949 2R17
    R is for Rusty

In the middle of Minnesota
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Ditto, Milaca... This would be a great candidate to use a 62 or 63 Hardtop to scavenge the parts needed to make the convertible live again. Who knows???

sals54
      sals54

Comment

Its been up for sale before. The seller thought it was beyond rebuilding even with a hartop parts car a couple of years ago. I never went to see it. He talked like it had some good stuff left. Steve
        sigpic

Comment

Or, donate parts to a certain '63 'vert Milaca, although I like the '62s better, sorry.......

Dylan Wills

'61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon
          Dylan Wills
          Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
          1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
          1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
          1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Wow! I have a '62 hard top...but I just can bring myself to part it...even for a convertible. Now if it was a '60 I might jump on it.

I think we have too many non running Studebakers in the family at the moment.[xx(]

If someone on the west coast ends up getting it..let me know...I have a car in CA that needs to go east.

From deep in the Ozarks...

Fred

Comment

Now that I think about it, I believe the guy told me he'd take $350. But whoever buys it has to haul away the whole vehicle, not just take the parts they want. [^]

edp/NC
              '63 Avanti
              '66 Commander
              edp/NC
              \'63 Avanti
              \'66 Commander

Comment

Working...
              X