My first phone order with S.I.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first phone order with S.I.

Just made a call,and it could'nt have gone any smoother!and my parts will be here for the week end (YAHOO)

Joseph R. Zeiger
    Joseph R. Zeiger

They're good people to work with.

63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Not at all suprised, I've had excellent results in dealing with them.

Bob

Comment

They've always done well by me, as well. LH

Straight from the horse's mouth
        Whirling dervish of misinformation.

Comment

I must be dialing the wrong number. I called 3 times to order parts last December and they said they would check and call me back. I haven't heard a word. They at least call back and say they don't have them. I have never had trouble before. I guess they are busy.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

Studebaker Diners Club

Comment

Yeah I had ordered from them but never did get the new catalog. Even called and requested one as a past customer.

I know I'm a CASO. I'll just send my $3.00. Great place to order from anyway.

Comment

I too enjoy doing business with them.

66 Commander R1 Clone
              51 Commander 4dr
              1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

I placed a large order with them last year,It showed without all the parts and when I called the answer was we did not know that you wanted the part so it was removed from the list of parts I sent them,I also requested more parts to include the parts omitted I was told that they would call me back with the condition of nos crome parts I wanted and pricing with in a week, 2 months later I decided to call and they rembered the call but still had no answer to questions or pricing and I was told that they would call me with in a couple of days that has been at least another 2 months now and on top of that the rubber part I payed for about a year ago that was part of the large order just arrived and I was never informed that the part was not shipped or back ordered.

fred

Comment

If they say they will call you back in a couple days and 2 months has gone by with out correspondence, I would say they forgot. If they don't return your phone call when stated give them a call back. Always ask the person their name that you speak with. Ed runs a classy operation. Sometimes it is not up to everybody's liking. Can you imagine the quantity of phone calls and people they have to deal with. I for one appreciate having his company to deal with. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
                  sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I have had phone orders to come in three days
                    including the day I called. I have had a little
                    over a week, at the most. Overall, NO complaints
                    here in Alabama.

Tex E. Grier

Comment

SI has always been a pleasure to deal with. I've been dealing with them from the time they were Studebaker of California.
                      Ed Reynolds has been great to do business with.
                      Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                      Smithtown,NY
                      Long Island Studebaker Club
                      Smithtown,NY
                      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

SI has always been a pleasure to deal with. I've been dealing with them from the time they were Studebaker of California.
                        Ed Reynolds has been great to do business with.
                        Rog

Smithtown,NY
                        Long Island Studebaker Club
                        Smithtown,NY
                        Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Ed Reynolds sent me an e-mail today and sounds like he wants to fix any problem with customer service, Thanks for the respond Ed. Sincerly Fred Kreider

fred

Comment

My experience with them has not been all that great...my first exposure to them and they did not call back, I had to call them back after a week and she said "some one was supposed to get back to you"...my next experience I called to ask a question about a product they carry and some woman said she would call me back with an answer and she did call back but she was not knowledgable enough to really help me...
                            I have placed an order with them and recieved what I ordered in a timely manner...so..I would give them a "C+" in customer service. A company is only as good as the training the employees recieve...my 2 cents...John

Comment

Some people would complain that Ed will not market his parts through K-Mart but would use Wally World instead. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
                              sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
                              X