Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris' other Eye Candy 1/4/10 1937 CE pick up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris' other Eye Candy 1/4/10 1937 CE pick up.

Chris Dresbach
    Chris Dresbach

Always wanted one of these! So classic. Know where it's from/who owns it?

Dennis
    Dennis

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Adamsavanti
      Know where it's from/who owns it?

Dennis
      No, this one os just off the net.

Chris Dresbach
      Chris Dresbach

Comment

1937 model line included:
        The President
        The Dictator
        And the Coupe Express

Chris Dresbach
        Chris Dresbach

Comment

That is an exceptional Coupe Express. I love that color combinations. The grey with red wheels is really sharp.

Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Editor of "The Down Easterner"
          Eastern North Carolina Chapter
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

I may be partial to 37's but that one is amazing, I'm jealous.

Comment

I like those artillery wheels on the CE, and where did that Studebaker decal on the side come from? Isn't that the same one that the white toy car hauler has on it? Did Studebaker create it? If so what did they use it on?

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Those red wheels make that truck.

Chris Pile
                The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

This and the 53-54 coupes are my ultimate Studebakers. We saw a two tone brown and beige one at the Nashville, Tn. meet years ago, I didn't even know about these trucks, and my Dad worked for Stude dealers most of my growing up (kinda growing up) life. After seeing that one in N-ville, I wanted to go home and glare at my Ranchero that I HAD thought was a good looking vehicle. Yep, these coupe-expresses are gorgeous, JB Oh, I don't even like brown, beige, or gray, but I'd take it !!

Comment

Here are the three that are owned by Chester Bradfield. I believe the first one is the same one Chris pictured, possibly taken at the ATHS show in Winchester.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Wow, I have a blonde, had a Cushman and a go-cart and thought I was fortunate. Congratulations and envy to the gentleman, JB

Comment

quote:Originally posted by clonelark

I like those artillery wheels on the CE, and where did that Studebaker decal on the side come from? Isn't that the same one that the white toy car hauler has on it? Did Studebaker create it? If so what did they use it on?

For the decal, you have it the other way around. That logo was really created by Studebaker to advertise their truck/bus line and was adapted by Maisto to use on the toy trucks. Probably had it made, but the one on the CE pictured is a little more accurate, the one on the toy hauler is "customised".

Chris Dresbach
                        Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
                        X