57 Golden Hawk parts- pics added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57 Golden Hawk parts- pics added

Hi folks, Spent the day Studebakering. Found two 57 Golden Hawks pretty much rotted away. Both cars need frames and would need a better body shell to set on the new frame for a good starting point. No blowers. There was some good trim,2 decent doors,one repairable door, a seemingly repairable hood, One badly surfaced rusted hood,one mostly complete engine,at least one auto trans and a few other goodies. Seller said both cars had 4.10 TT units in them. ONE CAR HAS POWER WINDOWS!!! One P/W door (drivers ) is hopeless. He wants $600 for the pair. If anyone wants them I will pass on the info. I will put up the few pics I took. Steve

sigpic

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a decent price,and maybe a person could get a GT hawk frame,and do a 2 to make one deal. I'd try, but no space or money. Yes, I know, I say that alot, unfortunetly its true.

Dylan Wills

'61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon
      Dylan Wills
      Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
      1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
      1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
      1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Sorry folks, I cant find the other camera card with the mo pictures but the cars dont get better when you get in depth with them. The one with the door open is the power window car. Thats as closed as that door gets. He said he would not piece them out,Its all or nothing. They are located in Northeast GA. There was a nice set of trim for at least one fin inside the car. Steve

sigpic

Comment

That is a steal of a price for someone looking for parts.

57 & 58 Packards and Larks

Comment

PARTS??? Why them li'l gems'd prob'ly buff right out. A li'l elbow grease and...."Here, hold my beer. Watch this!!"

John

Comment

Working...
            X