X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EYE CANDY 12/23 Wednesday

what you wish Santa was bringing you!

LOVE those old pictures[^]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

I'll take the two door please.

Comment

And that Stude truck is a 6 cylinder, Matter fact all those Studebakers are 6 cylinders,Because the cars are all Champions.

If it wasn't for the last minute i'd never get anything done.
        101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Those '53 sedans are getting better looking to me every day.
          I think that because the coupes were so stunning, the sedans sort of took a "back seat" to them.
          Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Long Island Studebaker Club
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I would love to have one of the 4 doors sedans for going out with other couples. The older we get the more hastle the two door is to get in and out of. [:I]

Doug
            Venice, Florida
            1950 Champion
            9G F1

Comment

bring them on down to Reese's Garage and Studebaker Dealership and we'll sell them before winter is over.[8D][8D]

sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Those Champions were great cars in Australia and were generally prized above the top selling Holden of the day.
                I found a restored one in the late 70's about 1000 miles from home in no man's land.It had a silver hood,roof and trunk.The sides were green-a combination you'd never forget,but it looked good.
                The owner was a sailor and was driving from West.Australia to Port Pirie in South Australia ( about a 1500 mile trip) when the cam gear stripped.
                He left the car at Madura which is an isolated garage and rest stop in the middle of nowhere with the plan to get back to the car later.
                It never happened.
                The garage owner had about 100 wrecks out the back,but said if I winched it up on the trailer he'd talk price if I brought it up near the office.I only had a hand winch that moved a car about one quarter of an inch each turn as it was designed for a PTO.and there was a wheel missing. I didn't have a lot of time or money,so I'd agreed to come back later for it as I'd go by there two to three times a year.
                Next time ( 4 months later) I called in and the cars had been moved a bit.
                The Champion was six inches thick and under three cars.I only got the door handles as a memento.
                A sad end...Hindsight is a wonderful thing

A.C.Moisley
                A.C.Moisley

Comment

What do I want from Santa? He can give me that truck and trailer in the picture, or the whole caboodle, up to him,LOL!![)]

Dylan Wills

'61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon
                  Dylan Wills
                  Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
                  1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
                  1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
                  1914 Ford Model T

Comment

I agree with you, Dylan, as much as I would like one of those cars, the one in that picture that I like the best is that truck! Man, I would love that thing!!

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Garaged for winter, receiving maintence for spring. (oh, and that there is my buddy, Nixon)

Comment

Working...
                    X