gass gage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gass gage

Well, ran out of gas today. Only showed a little below half. Is the sending unit easy to get to?

Floor of the trunk should have a cover at about 10 oclock with the sending unit under it. Sure the gas tank is not crudded up, or the fuel filter not stopped up with rust? I know you are just now getting it running. Look at the obvious, first.

Comment

Floor of the trunk should have a cover at about 10 oclock with the sending unit under it. Sure the gas tank is not crudded up, or the fuel filter not stopped up with rust? I know you are just now getting it running. Look at the obvious, first.

Comment

I put gas in and it started right back up.
        I am just gettign it started back up so I am working out kinks
        Sure do get a lot of looks and a lot of people who have no idea what a Studebaker is.
        quote:Originally posted by Chucks Stude

Comment

Amen. Pull the sending unit, and check it. Also, make sure that you have good grounds. Wouldn't hurt to put a ground from one of the sending unit screws to the frame.

Comment

Working...
          X