Hi All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All!

Recently acquired a 46 M5 Pickup, I'd been searching for one for over 40 years!

Dad had one in the 60s, never forgot it. Will be doing a street rod build on it and will have a lot of mechanical and some body parts available as the build progresses. Anyone know of a Studebaker classifieds site??

Welcome aboard! Have you joined the Studebaker Driver's Club yet? Well worth the money in information alone. Get ready for everybody on this board asking you to post pictures of your Stude; I might as well be the first......got pics?[8D]

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and hopefully the club, too.

This forum can be one of your classified resources. We've been known to buy or sell parts. Some guys go overboard and buy whole cars. hmmm.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Welcome! If you havent already, defionately join the SDC. As for parts, if somebody on the form dosent have a part, call Studebaker International.

Chris Dresbach
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

Print media is still your largest audience. TURNING WHEELS magazine is distributed to 13,000 SDC members monthly.
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Welcome! My great grandfather had one of those, I think it would be fun to get one someday. Don't have much else to add to what others said, they got it pretty much covered. Oh, and Ebay, there is usually alot of stude parts there, I'm sure some M series stuff comes on as well sometimes. Good luck!

Dylan Wills

'61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon
              Dylan Wills
              Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
              1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
              1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
              1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Bob40, Thank you very much for the link!

Comment

Working...
                X