SATURDAY 12/12 Eye Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SATURDAY 12/12 Eye Candy

And it's FOR SALE (not mine) http://southbend.craigslist.org/cto/1504540539.html

Now I am ready to start the day. She is a pretty old gal indeed. Thanks for another wonderful post.

Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Editor of "The Down Easterner"
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

The car guy side of me would really like to have something like this. The practical side knows that I don't have a place for one. Thanks for the pictures.

"In the heart of Arkansas."
      1952 Champion Starlight w/overdrive. Searcy, Arkansas
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

I saw this car this summer. He joined us for a car show at Cal Expo. Nice guy, unique car with the center door. Someone told him it was worth "a lot" [:0]of money. E-Bay may not be the venue to get what it's worth.

Definitely not the Studebaker for the CASO at heart. I hope he gets the big bucks for it. BTW it was a cover car for the Antique Studebaker magazine.

Jon Stalnaker
        Editor, Hawk Talks
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC
        Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

For years after I moved to the central valley, there was one of these that resided about 5 miles from me. It had never been restored and it looked it. But the darned thing would go anywhere - anytime.
          The guy that owned it used to take it to every nearby swap meet or car function with for sale signs on it. He stood firm with his $10K price for years. Finally, the price started dropping, and I think it found a home for like $3500 bucks or so.
          I could've owned it, but I knew I'd never have the moola or the talent to do the cosmentic work it deserved. It was solid, straight and ran like a Swiss watch - but it needed everything cosmetic to be done right.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1963 Cruiser
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X