Packard Hawk website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packard Hawk website

Does anyone know if Mike's website www.packardhawk.com is gone or changed? It was down for awhile and now I get something different.

Russ - Avon Park, Fl.
    '58 Packard Hawk
    3-speed/OD

It looks like he didn't renew the website domain.

Chip
    '63 Cruiser daily driver
    '57 Packard wagon on the road!
    Chip
    '63 Cruiser
    '57 Packard wagon
    '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
    '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Got an email from Mike. Someone keeps hacking into his site. He has it down until he can figure a solution..

New Jersey & Studes Perfect Together

Comment

Sure wish people would just get a job instead of messing with other people's stuff.

Carey
        Packard Hawk

Carey
        Packard Hawk

Comment

Mikes in the process of fixing it. Apparently he lost the site address so he'll be using a different address. He'll try to get it going as soon as he can.

Comment

Sorry about the confusion but I have been having some difficulties. I will have the website www.packardhawk.com back up and running soon. I was letting it run while my wife is suffering from a terminal illness. She is in Hospice so that has really been occupying my time. I was just going to let the site lapse but then I got so many questions as to what was happening I decided to put it back up. It should be backup soon. I also own www.thepackardhawk.com so I will have it point to the same info as www.packardhawk.com
            Thanks

Mike
            Packard Hawk

Comment

For those of you who own Packard Hawks, I have restored the website

I also maintain a roster of surviving Packard Hawks, so if you own one and have not forwarded it's serial or body number to me, please do so now.
              I will be happy to forward a copy of the roster to you.
              Thanks,

Mike

Comment

Mike, On behalf of all of the Packard Hawk owners, I'd like to thank you for all of your hard work on maintaining the (our) webpage.
                I wish your wife a speedy recovery.

Packardbakerly,
                J.D.
                sigpic

Packardbakerly,
                J.D.

Comment

Mike - Sorry to hear about your wife. We appreciate your Packard Hawk website but now understand the reason for it being down. At this time your wife is most important. Our prayers are with you.

Russ - Avon Park, Fl.
                  '58 Packard Hawk
                  3-speed/OD

Comment

Mike,
                    Thank you for being the keeper of all the info! You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.

Carey
                    Packard Hawk

Carey
                    Packard Hawk

Comment

I received sad news from Mike today that his wife passed away this morning. Please remember her and Mike in your prayers.

Comment

Mike:

I have tried to email you with no success.

I see that you keep a register of the Packard Hawks. You have Dave McCready's in your system, 58LS1131. I have purchased this from him, so could you update your records? I see that Packard Hawk is still down.

Walt Haskins
                        525 South Main St.
                        Suite 1500 ParkCentre Building
                        Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103
                        (918) 231-6602
                        WDHaskins@aol.com

Thanks.

Comment

Condolences, Mike, on your loss. You are in our prayers.

And, Congratulations to Walt!

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

My wife and I send our condolences as well. May she rest in peace, and those that remain also find peace in whatever measure they can.

That is a most difficult thing and something that I hope not to go through until a long, long time from now.

Best Regards,
                            Eric West
                            "The Speedster Kid"
                            Sunny Northern California
                            Where the roads don't freeze over and the heat doesn't kill you.
                            And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)
                            55 Speedster "Lemon/Lime" (Beautiful)
                            55 President State Sedan (Rusty original, but runs great and reliable)
                            Best Regards,
                            Eric West
                            "The Speedster Kid"
                            Sunny Northern California
                            Where the roads don't freeze over and the heat doesn't kill you.
                            And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)
                            55 Speedster "Lemon/Lime" (Beautiful)
                            55 President State Sedan (Rusty original, but runs great and reliable)

Comment

Working...
                            X