64 Daytona 4-spd. in IN for $500!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Daytona 4-spd. in IN for $500!!

I wish I could go after this, it's a steal! What's the 4-speed setup worth?? Somebody go get it!

Also has a 61 Cruiser, complete less engine, for $400.

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

At least this guy is pricing his cars to get rid of them. He is not shouting "RARE" and then tacking a stupid price on them. They should sell fast.

Doug

Venice, Florida
    1950 Champion 9G F1

Comment

I looked on a map, it's only about three hours away. I am going to call about it today. I'll keep you posted.

66 Commander R1 Clone
      51 Commander 4dr
      1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

I wish I was closer. I'd buy it for the 4-speed alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

1964 Studebaker Commander 170-1V, 3-speed w/OD (Cost to Date: $623.67)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

who ever gets it and finds the frame is toast let me know I have one from a 64 Daytona along with other parts, 4 speed alone should be worth the price, remember they didn't make very many 64 2 door hard tops, I think I read some place about 1200-1600 of them and I have scrapped out 2 of them and send 2 over seas, still have one here ..Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
          canbstudebakers-
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

quote:Originally posted by candbstudebakers

who ever gets it and finds the frame is toast let me know I have one from a 64 Daytona along with other parts, 4 speed alone should be worth the price, remember they didn't make very many 64 2 door hard tops, I think I read some place about 1200-1600 of them and I have scrapped out 2 of them and send 2 over seas, still have one here ..Bob
            You and I will meet someday, and...POW, right on the trailer...

You really need to move to central Florida with all that rust free goodness...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Tom - Mulberry, FL

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

quote:Originally posted by candbstudebakers

Bob Peterson
              I have number of 2414, but the last time that I posted that here, someone said that the number was incorrect. What does Fred K. Fox's article on '64s state?

Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

They list 2414 here:

This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

I don't know if that is correct, but from what I can remember it was supposedly over 2000.

Nick

Comment

I always thought that number was correct.

Tom - Mulberry, FL

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

The listing has been deleted. Sold or going to relist with higher price?

Jim
                    Often in error, never in doubt

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________Rabid Snail Racing
                    Jim
                    Often in error, never in doubt
                    http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just found out- sold. Anyone here get it??

Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Um, for what it's worth, the Craigslist ad still works for me...[?]

Tom - Mulberry, FL

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

I thought I had it. It turns out someone here put a deposit on it before I could close the deal. The owner told me who it was, but I will let them post. Win some, lose some

66 Commander R1 Clone
                          51 Commander 4dr
                          1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

I'm somewhere on the waiting list [:I]. I waited too long to decide I'd drive to Indiana. As you said, win some lose some. It would have made a great parts car for my rust free Daytona (and I needed the trans, power steering, etc.). Oh well.

Tom - Mulberry, FL

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

Follow up: A friend was there yesterday afternoon with the money and it was already sold. As suspected, the car was completely shot; but had lots of good usable parts, especially the complete 4-speed setup[] he also knows the owner. Engine was running 6 years ago, but not a full-flow.

We'll keep in touch, and if the deal falls through we'll keep you posted!

Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...
                              X