Parting out a 58 Silver Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out a 58 Silver Hawk

I bought a 58 Silver Hawk that has been cut up to save another Hawk. It'll be at my house in a few days and had a mint, factory interior removed that I'll have for sale. It also has a rebuilt 289 4 barrel, the car (what there is of it) runs, drives and stops. It has a non leaking, working, Saginaw PS, power brakes, and a new dual exhaust.
    It looks like the front fenders are a easy repair, maybe a rear quarter. Any interest in parts or the entire parts car.

Here's the car:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I may sell the rolling hulk with sheet metal the PS installed too after pulling the drive line.

JDP/Maryland
    JDP Maryland

What rear end ratio?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Chucks Stude

What rear end ratio?

3.31 open, common as dirt.

JDP/Maryland
      JDP Maryland

Comment

What is the condition of the windshield and price?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by FarmMotorSports

What is the condition of the windshield and price?

It looks good, but I won't know until the car arrives. If it's decent, $100 would do it, but I can't ship.

JDP/Maryland
          JDP Maryland

Comment

Partial parts car. Sorta like half assd rear end.

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Let me know what you get... If other glass is intact please let me know. Trying to keep projects sealed up. Thanks

Comment

Can you give me a price on the complete P.S system. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
                sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

quote:Originally posted by jimmijim8

$350 for the works, but shipping could be a killer with the Saginaw box.

JDP/Maryland
                  JDP Maryland

Comment

Good buy. I couldn't believe somebody didn't grab it 2 weeks ago when it first surfaced! Lots of goodies there.

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
                    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

is exhaust stainless? if so what is asking price?

Packardbakerly,
                      J.D.
                      sigpic

Packardbakerly,
                      J.D.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JDP

quote:Originally posted by jimmijim8

$350 for the works, but shipping could be a killer with the Saginaw box.

JDP/Maryland
                        I think I'll pass in lieu of the fact that someone else may appreciate it's value more than me. thanks jimmijim

Comment

i need a pair of coupe door vent assembilies... can you help?? also need a headlight switch

Comment

how bout the door vent window assemblies and headligt switch?

Comment

Any chance u may have some hawk windshield trim that's extra?

Comment

Working...
                              X