Need a Couple Detail Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Couple Detail Pictures

When I bought the Daytona as a roller, many items under the hood were either missing or far from incorrect. I'm looking for a couple or few detail pictures of the upper air deflector between the grille and radiator. This like the hood latch, release cable and other items on the panel. I've had a few extra dollar$ to buy a few items (like the hood latch), and I'd really like to get an idea of the hardware needed to bolt everything together. Any help would be appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

1964 Studebaker Commander 170-1V, 3-speed w/OD (Cost to Date: $623.67)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

See if these help.

If it wasn't for the last minute i'd never get anything done.
    101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

THANK YOU!

They definitely helped. Between the pictures and Chuck Collins excellent little paragraph on opening hoods, I got the hood open on the Commander. It definitely helps that the ground is concrete and not red ant infested Florida dirt.

I do have the nuts for the hood latch on the Daytona and I'll run them thru the tumbler to get the rust off of them. I also found the clip that holds the release cable to the air deflector.

No with the hood open, I can use Mr. Wise's old car as a 'templete' for the parts and the location of stuff not in the Daytona. I guess I need a pair of horns... Did the decal for the battery warning go on the air deflector or the apron?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

1964 Studebaker Commander 170-1V, 3-speed w/OD (Cost to Date: $623.67)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
      X