George Hamlin's truck in magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Hamlin's truck in magazine

I just received my copy of the April, 2007 issue of Collectible Automobile, and it is featuring George Hamlin's 51 Studebaker 2R6 Delivery Van.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

That thing would've been an "A" body when it was delivered to the body maker. A-bodies were complete chassis with just the hood and a firewall. There were C-cabs, and you might call this an A-cab. There were also B-cabs that had a windshield and frame.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

That thing would've been an "A" body when it was delivered to the body maker. A-bodies were complete chassis with just the hood and a firewall. There were C-cabs, and you might call this an A-cab. There were also B-cabs that had a windshield and frame.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Sure would make a nice nostalia Hippy van!!!

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Sure would make a nice nostalia Hippy van!!!

Comment

I have to apologize for my last post. I was in a hurry and did not read the fine print. Sorry!

Comment

I have to apologize for my last post. I was in a hurry and did not read the fine print. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
              X