Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone bringing rear bumpers to Reedsville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bringing rear bumpers to Reedsville?

I'll be there on saturday, and will be looking for a rechromed rear bumper for a 57 GH. Will have a core if that will help reduce the cost.

I will also have 4 sets of Hawk weel well moulding that I'm hoping to trade for a good set, or at least get a sizeable discount on a new set.

Get in touch with Dick Linsey from Ohio he does bumpers...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
    canbstudebakers-
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Like Bob says. Rich Linsey shows up at Reedsville an usually has the Hawk bumpers. Very nice chrome. Try to get in touch with him so as to make sure to have one earmarked for you in case he sells out before you meet him. You can usually buy nice fender lip mouldings for 40 to 50 bucks a piece. I wouldn't trade 4 dented sets for 1 good set because it wouldn't be to your advantage. Put them on e-bay. You'll get no less than 400 for all of them. You'll be up at least 200 bucks plus have a nice set of used Reedsville mouldings. Get there either by mid-day Friday {dealer set-up}preferably or 7-7:30 Sat morning. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I sent an email With Dick Lindsey's phone number. Good luck. I know he has over 5 or 6K worth of chrome parts loaded for the trip.

Comment

Working...
        X