1955 Champion Regal Deluxe Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Champion Regal Deluxe Sedan

Does anybody know anything about this car outside of Phila? Tough to tell anything from the description. My buddy wants this bad - he really likes these sedans. Has anyone checked it out?

The thumbnails don't seem to enlarge, but it looks like it has a dealer tag on the trunk.[^] It is a Champion so it won't have a lot of get up and go. But looks like it could be a really good deal. Betcha a Larkshine would make it look great. Last registration of 93-94 says to me at some point it was restored or well taken care of from the beginning.

KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln
    KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

Comment

I believe it has the original paint; also it was last listed at $1K on Craigslist and he's open to reasonable offers. He's a realtor settling the estate. That is one that really has to be seen in person.

Comment

C'mon! [|)] A thousand bucks for a complete, good condition vintage car?? What's wrong with us here. [?]If your friend really likes these sedans, go for it!! I've seen '55 Ch[)]vy 2dr sedan incomplete shells go for $7000.[:0][V][xx(]

KURTRUK
        (read it backwards)

KURTRUK
        (read it backwards)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by kurtruk

The thumbnails don't seem to enlarge, but it looks like it has a dealer tag on the trunk.[^] It is a Champion so it won't have a lot of get up and go. But looks like it could be a really good deal. Betcha a Larkshine would make it look great. Last registration of 93-94 says to me at some point it was restored or well taken care of from the beginning.

KURTRUK
          (read it backwards)

If you have cooliris, you can get them to enlarge, but they are fuzzy. It looks like an excellent deal, though.

Chip
          '63 Cruiser daily driver
          '57 Packard wagon on the road!
          Chip
          '63 Cruiser
          '57 Packard wagon
          '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
          '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Looks like a good deal to me . to bad its not in NC.

Comment

If it was in Orlando Fl. It would be in my driveway by now and not your buddys

Orlando FLA
              Orlando FLA

Comment

Working...
              X