56 Golden Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 Golden Hawk

Hey Guys, a few days ago I posted info on a beautiful 56 Golden Hawk that a friend of mine owns. She inherited it when her Dad passed. She doesn't know if he was the original owner, but she remembers the car for as long back as she can remember (last tuesday[8)]) Just kidding.
    Vin # 6800125
    Body Tag 56J-K7 158
    Packard V-8 that I couldn't find a number on, probably because I didn't know where to look.
    The lady is an SDC member but has never posted here and probably won't.
    She is originally from Detroit, MI and the car was there since her childhood.
    Any info anyone? Kevin missing his Stoogebaker

1963 Champ

Hmmm, '56 Golden Hawk....is she married????

Comment

Hmmm, '56 Golden Hawk....is she married????

Comment

Geez Mr, Curtis, I thought that all you knew about were old Mopars! [)]

Matthew Burnette
        Hazlehurst, Georgia
        '59 Scotsman PU
        '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Geez Mr, Curtis, I thought that all you knew about were old Mopars! [)]

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, Georgia
          '59 Scotsman PU
          '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Sorry John, I knew her first[8D]. And Blackhawk, thanks for the info. When I first posted about the car, I couldn't believe no one answered. Color is correct, car has a four speed on the floor though. I think the other options are as you mentioned.
            When I get home and look her up again next week, I'll make sure to look for the engine number next to oil filler tube. We both appreciate your help.
            I'll tell you guys, this car is sweet. Not quite pristine, but not too far off the mark either. And the lady who owns it wants to make it pristine and has the wherewithall to get it done. BAMS are you listening? I'll call next week.
            One last stupid question, Bob Shaw, how do I change my profile. I don't currently have a working e-mail address and would like to change my log-in name, password, etc... Divorce is a bitch. No, the lady with the hawk had nothing to do with it. Kevin missing his Stoogebaker

1963 Champ

Comment

Sorry John, I knew her first[8D]. And Blackhawk, thanks for the info. When I first posted about the car, I couldn't believe no one answered. Color is correct, car has a four speed on the floor though. I think the other options are as you mentioned.
              When I get home and look her up again next week, I'll make sure to look for the engine number next to oil filler tube. We both appreciate your help.
              I'll tell you guys, this car is sweet. Not quite pristine, but not too far off the mark either. And the lady who owns it wants to make it pristine and has the wherewithall to get it done. BAMS are you listening? I'll call next week.
              One last stupid question, Bob Shaw, how do I change my profile. I don't currently have a working e-mail address and would like to change my log-in name, password, etc... Divorce is a bitch. No, the lady with the hawk had nothing to do with it. Kevin missing his Stoogebaker

1963 Champ

Comment

quote:Originally posted by KevinSheen

One last stupid question, Bob Shaw, how do I change my profile. I
                don't currently have a working e-mail address and would like to change my log-in name, password, etc... Divorce is a bitch. No, the lady with the hawk had nothing to do with it. Kevin missing his Stoogebaker

1963 Champ
                To change (edit) your profile - when you log on you'll see "profile" listed above "logout" click on that and you'll see a dialog box in the center of the screen containing your username and password. Just click on that and you'll be able to make the adjustments you require.

Hope that has helped

John Clements
                Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                Lockleys South Australia
                John Clements
                Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

quote:Originally posted by KevinSheen

One last stupid question, Bob Shaw, how do I change my profile. I
                  don't currently have a working e-mail address and would like to change my log-in name, password, etc... Divorce is a bitch. No, the lady with the hawk had nothing to do with it. Kevin missing his Stoogebaker

1963 Champ
                  To change (edit) your profile - when you log on you'll see "profile" listed above "logout" click on that and you'll see a dialog box in the center of the screen containing your username and password. Just click on that and you'll be able to make the adjustments you require.

Hope that has helped

John Clements
                  Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                  Lockleys South Australia
                  John Clements
                  Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Thanks for the info John. Since I don't have my on computer now though and a valid e-mail address is required, it won't let me change anything but my password. It can wait until I breakdown and get a laptop with a broadband card.
                    Headed for Toledo today, tests with the USCG tomorrow and back to Rome on Wed. I will pass on the production info on the Hawk when I get back there. The car is really sweet. Hopefully we'll be able to post some pics later this week.
                    Kevin missing his Stoogebakedr, but hangin' with a Hawk[8D]

1963 Champ

Comment

Thanks for the info John. Since I don't have my on computer now though and a valid e-mail address is required, it won't let me change anything but my password. It can wait until I breakdown and get a laptop with a broadband card.
                      Headed for Toledo today, tests with the USCG tomorrow and back to Rome on Wed. I will pass on the production info on the Hawk when I get back there. The car is really sweet. Hopefully we'll be able to post some pics later this week.
                      Kevin missing his Stoogebakedr, but hangin' with a Hawk[8D]

1963 Champ

Comment

Kevin (and others)... usernames CANNOT be changed... ever. When you get a new valid email address, you can change your KevinSheen account to that address OR create a new account with a new username and the new email addy... and no, your 200+ posts as KevinSheen must remain with that account.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
                        Woodbury, Minnesota
                        sigpic
                        Bob Shaw
                        Rush City, Minnesota
                        1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                        "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Kevin (and others)... usernames CANNOT be changed... ever. When you get a new valid email address, you can change your KevinSheen account to that address OR create a new account with a new username and the new email addy... and no, your 200+ posts as KevinSheen must remain with that account.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
                          Woodbury, Minnesota
                          sigpic
                          Bob Shaw
                          Rush City, Minnesota
                          1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                          "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Working...
                          X