Looking for Stude mechanic in western/central PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Stude mechanic in western/central PA

I need someone with Studebaker engine experience to go over my 57 GH and get it running correctly. It also needs all of the softplugs replaced, as it has blown 2 already, so I'd just like to get them all replaced. I will be in Reedsville on Saturday if anyone would like to talk.

Craig Piper. Westmorland Studebaker. Located in Blairsville.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by billmdonn

Craig Piper. Westmorland Studebaker. Located in Blairsville.
      I have called Mr. Piper several times, and he has never returned my calls. To me, that means he is not interested in my business. His choice, but I will not attempt to contact him any more.

Comment

The other closest all Studebaker guy to you is Abe Whitmer and his son in Ephrata, PA in northern lancaster County. Another person to contact for someone more local to you is Steve Grant. if you want his contact info contact me outside of here and I'll supply it to you.
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

quote:Originally posted by jeryst

I need someone with Studebaker engine experience to go over my 57 GH and get it running correctly. It also needs all of the softplugs replaced, as it has blown 2 already, so I'd just like to get them all replaced. I will be in Reedsville on Saturday if anyone would like to talk.
          If you don't find anyone closer, call Myer's Studebaker. They are just south of Zanesville, OH which isn't too far from the PA line.

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Daytona convertible, '53 Commander Starliner, Museum R-4 engine, '62 Gravely Model L, '72 Gravely Model 430

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
          X