PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question for folks who live in South Bend

Bill Pressler
11-08-2009, 04:52 PM
We plan to go to South Bend the Friday after Thanksgiving. We will see the Museum Friday afternoon, and Sat. a.m. take the South Shore Line railway to Chicago to see the Miracle Mile.

Is South Bend on Eastern Standard Time, or Central Standard Time, now? I never know, and I've been going out there for twenty years!

Thanks,
Bill Pressler
Kent, OH
'63 Lark Daytona Skytop R1
'64 Daytona Hardtop

JDP
11-08-2009, 06:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bill Pressler

We plan to go to South Bend the Friday after Thanksgiving. We will see the Museum Friday afternoon, and Sat. a.m. take the South Shore Line railway to Chicago to see the Miracle Mile.

Is South Bend on Eastern Standard Time, or Central Standard Time, now? I never know, and I've been going out there for twenty years!

Thanks,
Bill Pressler
Kent, OH
'64 Daytona Hardtop

It's on EST.

JDP/Maryland

Bill Pressler
11-08-2009, 06:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by JDP

Thanks,
Bill Pressler
Kent, OH
'64 Daytona Hardtop

It's on EST.

JDP/Maryland

Thank you.

Bill Pressler
Kent, OH
'64 Daytona Hardtop

barnlark
11-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Bill, are you on deja vu time? :D

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh48/newshooter44/DSCN1253_2.jpg

Chris_Dresbach
11-08-2009, 08:36 PM

Thanks,
Bill Pressler
Kent, OH
'64 Daytona Hardtop

Time? Shoot, all of us here got confused on that a long time ago and go by if its still day light out![:p] LOL.

Chris Dresbach

R2Andrea
11-08-2009, 09:35 PM
All I know is we're an hour behind Chicago.

R2Andy

Huck
11-08-2009, 10:07 PM
What a great trip! The Miracle Mile will be all decorated for the holidays too. Does the museum do the same. The Chrysler Museum does so, with different Christmas trees and gift wrapping to match the era of the autos. Huck, in Detroit

Gary Hildebrandt

StudeQue
11-12-2009, 01:51 PM
be sure to check with South Shore that they are running that weekend. They have been shutting down for maintenance on the weekends.

StudHawk60
11-12-2009, 02:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by StudeQue

be sure to check with South Shore that they are running that weekend. They have been shutting down for maintenance on the weekends.

Actually, I think they've been bussing passengers between SB and Michigan City. They've been replacing several bridges along the way. But I think all's back to normal now.
Best to check here: http://www.nictd.com/

ChampTrucking
11-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Check out the RAGTOP'S Car Museum in Michigan City Indiana too. I hear its good.NO ropes between you and the cars.All hands on.
www.ragtopsmuseum.com/