Looking for 4dr T-cab photo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 4dr T-cab photo's

Anyone know where I can find photographs of any 4 door T-cab mods out there? The only one I have ever seen as at the national meet in Austin about 10 years ago.

Thanks,

Kevin Edwards

There was one on this thread:

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

There was one on this thread:

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Leonard, that's a C-cab. The T-cab was the Champ truck. I figured that Gary would have you educated on all the truck codes by now! [)]

Matthew Burnette
        Hazlehurst, Georgia
        '59 Scotsman PU
        '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Leonard, that's a C-cab. The T-cab was the Champ truck. I figured that Gary would have you educated on all the truck codes by now! [)]

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, Georgia
          '59 Scotsman PU
          '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Oh, That's why I haven't joined the Studebaker Truck Farmers. I can't get all the truck codes right. Let's see there is the M series, 2R, 2R15, 2R16 series, Transtar, C cab, T cab, COE. What else.

I have always tried to remember that the Champ is a T-cab and the Transtar is a C-cab. It seems like it should be the opposite![xx(]

It's like trying to name all the new Cadillac models!

Comment

Oh, That's why I haven't joined the Studebaker Truck Farmers. I can't get all the truck codes right. Let's see there is the M series, 2R, 2R15, 2R16 series, Transtar, C cab, T cab, COE. What else.

I have always tried to remember that the Champ is a T-cab and the Transtar is a C-cab. It seems like it should be the opposite![xx(]

It's like trying to name all the new Cadillac models!

Comment

quote:What else.
                LOTS more....
                I just don't feel like typing them all up.

Matthew Burnette
                Hazlehurst, Georgia
                '59 Scotsman PU
                '63 Daytona HT

Comment

quote:What else.
                  LOTS more....
                  I just don't feel like typing them all up.

Matthew Burnette
                  Hazlehurst, Georgia
                  '59 Scotsman PU
                  '63 Daytona HT

Comment

So we just sit here till Gary comes out of hiding or you decide to enlighten us...[] You have to educate the rest of us dummies you know. We had a vote and you got picked Matthew, Congadulations!
                    I want model number's and the years they were produced LOL

Randy_G

Comment

So we just sit here till Gary comes out of hiding or you decide to enlighten us...[] You have to educate the rest of us dummies you know. We had a vote and you got picked Matthew, Congadulations!
                      I want model number's and the years they were produced LOL

Randy_G

Comment

Ok, but back to Kevin's question...has anyone seen or have pictures of a 4 door Champ? It would obviously be a custom job and I have never seen one. I've always wondered if it would be possible to "create" a 4 door Champ pickup using a Lark station wagon as the basic "donor"[)]

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
                        http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

Ok, but back to Kevin's question...has anyone seen or have pictures of a 4 door Champ? It would obviously be a custom job and I have never seen one. I've always wondered if it would be possible to "create" a 4 door Champ pickup using a Lark station wagon as the basic "donor"[)]

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
                          http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

quote:Originally posted by arkiejazz

steve blake

Judging from the 1952 1/2 ton Pickup 6 Door on page 44 of Jan TW I'd say you could make it from a Champ body, cut the rear off the cab and weld the extra length in[?]

John Clements
                            Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                            Lockleys South Australia
                            John Clements
                            Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

quote:Originally posted by arkiejazz

steve blake

Judging from the 1952 1/2 ton Pickup 6 Door on page 44 of Jan TW I'd say you could make it from a Champ body, cut the rear off the cab and weld the extra length in[?]

John Clements
                              Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                              Lockleys South Australia
                              John Clements
                              Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Working...
                              X