new to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to forum

Just joined the forum. I have been a SDC member since 93 and have two vehicles a 1950 pick up and a 65 Commander sedan. The 65 is currently being repaired at our body shop in Dulles Va. I will post progress reports along with pictures. We are currently installing floors and rockers in the vehicle. Any questions or comments please post. Thanks Ray Krukowski A & R Auto Body.

Thanks for joining the greatest bunch of folks around and thanks for being one of us, a crazy Studebaker guy. Welcome to the forum!!!!
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Wecome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

66 Commander R1 Clone
      51 Commander 4dr
      1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

quote:Originally posted by stude65

Just joined the forum. I have been a SDC member since 93 and have two vehicles a 1950 pick up and a 65 Commander sedan. The 65 is currently being repaired at our body shop in Dulles Va. I will post progress reports along with pictures. We are currently installing floors and rockers in the vehicle. Any questions or comments please post. Thanks Ray Krukowski A & R Auto Body.
        Hi Ray,
        You need to join the Potomac Chapter (you are right in the middle of the club territory). Go to http://www.potomacsdc.org/ for chapter info. The membership application form in it is out of date though. The form should be sent to the membership director as listed in contacts.
        Look forward to seeing you at our next event.

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Daytona convertible, '53 Commander Starliner, Museum R-4 engine, '62 Gravely Model L, '72 Gravely Model 430

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Welcome!

Dylan Wills

'61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon
          Dylan Wills
          Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
          1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
          1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
          1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Welcome, Ray! We always love to have new members! Even better is when they have SKILLS! That way ignoramus' like me can ask questions![)]

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Welcome aboard

ChopStu

137 weeks till completion.