Studebaker toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker toys

Gary1953, you mention Stude toys in your ID. I have some that I would like to talk to you about- -plastic, tin, diecast, metal, even some ads. It says if interested, to contact you, how do I do this? J.Byrd

J. -- Two ways, other than waiting for him to respond. Go to the top of this page and click on "members", then type his screen name into the search blank to bring up his profile. Or, click on his screen name in a post to bring up his profile. Either way, now you have his profile and can click on "send an email" and you can do so.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Thanks, Bob, I learn slowly, but retain well, so maybe I can do this! Thanks again, John

Comment

Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Thanks to you too, Brad, as slow as our service is, I am usually very wary of trying any unknowns. I have been trying to get back on the forum for a few minutes, for example, but it was just setting there. Looks like the problem is solved tho, sent the e-mail. John

Comment

I would be interested in buying old Studebaker toys. 417-773-9019

Comment

Is the mail server functional again? It hasn't worked for the longest time...

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
              K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
              Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
              K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Gary Sanders can be reached at: gsanders@cebridge.net

If you have an interest in Studebaker toys & models, suggest you join "The Studebaker Toy Collector Club" Gary is the President.

Richard

Comment

j.byrd: I emailed you last evening. BUT.....I guess the email function is not working. What else is new?

toyman

Comment

Toyman, got it this morning, and have replied- - thanks, John

Comment

John: It is now 11:50AM EST here. Have not yet received your email. Perhaps the system is as slow as snail-mail. I'll let you know. If you want to give me your tele number, I can call you. Personal discussion is much better than email. Thanks.

toyman

Comment

Working...
                      X