Fender Skirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Skirts

I am looking for a set of fender skirts for my 1955 Champion 2 door delux Sedan F-4.Would love to fine some in GREAT condition that will need very little work. Anybody out there that would have a set they want to sell?

Here you go!
    Big Jim's out in Texas has a pair...

(copy)
    1953-5 Studebaker Low Cut Skirt - Sedans only
    Price $159.00 pr
    HTIH
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by 55champion

I am looking for a set of fender skirts for my 1955 Champion 2 door delux Sedan F-4.Would love to fine some in GREAT condition that will need very little work. Anybody out there that would have a set they want to sell?

http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I have a pair from my 55 pres state sedan, they are not really great, but in fair shape, POR'd and painted, but my new wheels are too wide. Unless there is a difference between the two door and four door rear wheel cutouts, they should work. They will obviously need repainted to match your car.

[img=left]http://www.alink.com/personal/tbredehoft/Avatar1.jpg[/img=left]
      Tom Bredehoft
      '53 Commander Coupe (since 1959)
      '55 President (6H Y6) State Sedan
      ....On the road, again....
      '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon
      All Indiana built cars

Comment

I have a pair stashed away that I would sell as I no longer have a car they fit. I believe they fit the sedans and station wagons. If you are interested, you can e-mail me at dkelstrom@juno.com. I would have to look at them again to get a price, but it would be reasonable. Shipping from Seattle 98136

Comment

Thanks to everyone. I have a pair on order from Big Jims.All you guys are just great.

Comment

Working...
          X