Want 2 bi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want 2 bi

Looking to buy interior stainless windshield garnish moldings for C-K model. thank you. jimmijim8@yahoo.com 334 792 4323 jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Jim, I think I've got a couple pieces of that up in the rafters. I'll check later today.

sals54
    sals54

Comment

Boy I haven't ever seen them in Stainless just painted ones.

Mabel 1949 Champion
      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
      Gus 1958 Transtar
      The Prez 1955 President State
      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
      Daisy 1954 Commander Regal Coupe
      Fresno,Ca
      Mabel 1949 Champion
      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
      Gus 1958 Transtar
      The Prez 1955 President State
      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
      Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
      Fresno,Ca

Comment

Anne your Golden hawk should have them, they came in all star liner and golden hawks, sky hawks, some were chrome steel and some were stainless. any word on that extra engine??Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
        canbstudebakers-
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Thought only early 56 Hawks had stainless. All I have ever seen in 57 and up are painted. mine are.

1957 Golden Hawk
          "Studebaker? they dont make them anymore"
          sigpic1957 Golden Hawk

Comment

If you are talking about the interior windshield surround pieces, I have only seen them painted (except for the Ute which were non stock chrome plated).

On early K models, there was a piece of interior stainless on top of the door and under the rear quarter windows.

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

What Ted said. Early '56 Hawks had the front and rear window garnish mouldings in stainless. My granddad has them (the front pieces) in his '63 Hawk.

Matthew Burnette
              Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

I have lots of those SS. I got them when they had the auction in Petaluma,Ca. They sold a 56 hawk. I ended up with SS.

Comment

Roy, email me with a price. I'd like to have a couple sets (front and back) to keep "in stock". mbstude@gmail.com

Matthew Burnette
                  Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Roy, I would just need the front for my 63 Hawk. Not planning on collecting them. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
                    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Make sure jimmijim gets a set first. Don't want to "undermine" anyone.

Matthew Burnette
                      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Stainless? Really? Huh.[:I]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1963 Cruiser
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe
                        1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

My old Speedster had stainless garnish mouldings and trim around the windows.

Jamie McLeod
                          Hope Mills, NC
                          Jamie McLeod
                          Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
                          1958 Commander "Christine"
                          1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
                          1955 Commander Sedan
                          1964 Champ
                          1960 Lark

Comment

Bump. Waiting for a contact. jimmijim

Comment

Working...
                            X