TW photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW photos

The present contest for cover quality photos is not getting a lot of entries. After looking at Steve's fall colors with his Lark I see potential. This is the time of year for colorful photography.
    Try it; you might win.

What's the prize, Art? Just joking, for heaven's sake, don't be so serious all of you who don't get it.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Art,

Did you get the link to the pictures that I took at Chester Bradfield's? If not, here is the link.

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Yes, Guido, I got the link and when I have time I will look at the photos. But a link to a website is NOT the same as a submitted entry for a contest.

Comment

Art,

At the time I sent the link, I was unaware you were running a contest. I will see if any may suit your needs and send them on.
          [EDIT] The colors only started to change this week. I could dredge one up from the past to show colors:

Or we could try something a bit more artsy:

or:

or:

and finally:

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Art--

I can email you a couple of the nicer shots of Betty among the maples, if you like...my camera's just a cute little PHD, but I have had its pix enlarged to 8x10/8x12 before and they still hold up very well. And of course in a collage type setting (fall colour Stude shots from all over?), they'd be absolutely fine...

Steve T

Comment

Gary; It sure is good to see you back on the forum. I really missed your posts.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

The only thing missing from that tow-truck picture is a broken down Chevrolet hooked to it. [8D]

Brent's rootbeer racer.
                MN iron ore...it does your body good.
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Well, I guess I did not know there was a contest...But that does allow a good seguway into my question...

Art, have you recieved the Photo CD I ssent your way? (I realize I did not let you know I was sending one) I mailed it about a week ago. I wasn't sure about mailing things to Canada, but the guy at the Post Office seemed to know what he was doing...I hope he did. Either way, it was a better bet than trying to e-mail them to you with my lack of a home computer and the issues that go along with that. Anyhow, just wondering.

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Driven often, always noticed!

Comment

btw, you can feel free to enter my photos into the contest...if you like...(and if they will work, in reference to resolution)

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Driven often, always noticed!

Comment

I may have a few to send...what's the current photo contest?

Andy
                      62 GT

Andy
                      62 GT

Comment

Art, I E-mailed some pictures to you early this morning. I attached 5 pics, I hope the files size wasnt too huge.

Brent's rootbeer racer.
                        MN iron ore...it does your body good.
                        sigpic
                        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
                        X