Mike Kluth's '37 Coupe express.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Kluth's '37 Coupe express.....

The March 07 issue of Classic Trucks magazine has a picture of Mike's Studebaker coupe express....looks great Mike! Let us know when they plan on running the full feature. It was great to see you sharing the J5 time with your daughter. Trust me, they grow up too fast! Jimmy http://community.webshots.com/user/Jimmy655

Mike's a good guy.
    His family compound is an amazing place....
    Quite a Stude guy.
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Jimmy Clarke

The March 07 issue of Classic Trucks magazine has a picture of Mike's Studebaker coupe express....looks great Mike! Let us know when they plan on running the full feature. It was great to see you sharing the J5 time with your daughter. Trust me, they grow up too fast! Jimmy http://community.webshots.com/user/Jimmy655

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
    Brooklet, Georgia
    '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
    '61 Hawk (project)
    http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Mike's a good guy.
      His family compound is an amazing place....
      Quite a Stude guy.
      Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Jimmy Clarke

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
      Brooklet, Georgia
      '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
      '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
      '61 Hawk (project)
      http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Jeff,
        It hard to tell from the picture. Is Mike's '37 stock? Jimmy

Comment

Jeff,
          It hard to tell from the picture. Is Mike's '37 stock? Jimmy

Comment

Yes the truck is pretty much stock.
            It has a few bolt on improvements to make it more drivable.
            6 volt positive ground alternator and an electric fuel pump.
            My youngest daughter loves to go with me and enjoys helping clean the truck.
            At Goodguys, I received a nice plaque, after the show on Sunday Grant Peterson came to the house and shot pictures of the truck for three hours.
            I gave him the tour of garages, or the garage crawl as I call it.
            He finished up after dark, these are yet to come.
            I have received on picture from him as a tease but have no way of posting it.
            I also received a nice embroidered jacket from Classic Trucks with their logo front and back and "Top Ten 2006" on the front.
            This all happened last August.
            Mike

Comment

Yes the truck is pretty much stock.
              It has a few bolt on improvements to make it more drivable.
              6 volt positive ground alternator and an electric fuel pump.
              My youngest daughter loves to go with me and enjoys helping clean the truck.
              At Goodguys, I received a nice plaque, after the show on Sunday Grant Peterson came to the house and shot pictures of the truck for three hours.
              I gave him the tour of garages, or the garage crawl as I call it.
              He finished up after dark, these are yet to come.
              I have received on picture from him as a tease but have no way of posting it.
              I also received a nice embroidered jacket from Classic Trucks with their logo front and back and "Top Ten 2006" on the front.
              This all happened last August.
              Mike

Comment

Mike,

Re-subscribed to CT just to make sure I don't miss the article. By the way, I was able to fabricate a small adjustable piece of metal, one end welded to the curved window guide, the other to the bottom of the widow channel, that enables me to run power windows, without removing the vents....Thanks, Jimmy

Comment

Mike,

Re-subscribed to CT just to make sure I don't miss the article. By the way, I was able to fabricate a small adjustable piece of metal, one end welded to the curved window guide, the other to the bottom of the widow channel, that enables me to run power windows, without removing the vents....Thanks, Jimmy

Comment

Working...
                  X